In Grateful Pine Farm’s new mountain-inspired trail park, horses of all ages, disciplines, and skill levels can challenge their minds and bodies in new ways!
Our beautifully landscaped, fully fenced, half-acre trail park is a 3-dimensional work of functional art.
The Grateful Pine Horse Park is one-of-a-kind because it features terrain and obstacle challenges designed to suit both of the growing sports of Mountain Trail and Working Equitation, as well as offers a unique cross-training and recreational space for horses of all disciplines.
The trail park is a beautiful and relaxing place for both our dressage horses and western horses to exercise new muscles, solve new training puzzles, and bond with their people outdoors. It’s also the perfect spot to warm up for a ride or practice in-hand skills.
We will be hosting clinics, shows, and events throughout the summer and the course is available to our boarders year round. Starting in the summer of 2016, we will also offer a limited number of monthly memberships for riders who would like to haul-in to enjoy the horse park.
Check out our progress and sign up for email updates below for more information on availability and events.
Trail Park News Updates
- Multi Sport Summer Fun Show - Saturday, July 9th Join our Multi-Sport Summer Fun Show! Open to all ages, disciplines, and experience levels. Dressage - Western Dressage - Mountain Trail - English and Western Rail Classes - Games. Inexpensive, low key fun!
Show to benefit WASART! A portion of all entry fees will be donated to Washington State Animal Response Team!
Click here to register online.
- EVENT CANCELED June Mark Bolender Mountain Trail Clinics and Exhibition - Come experience the exciting sport of Mountain Trail! Mark Bolender, three-time national champion and founder of the International Mountain Trail Challenge Association (IMTCA), will be showing us how it’s done in an action packed exhibition ride and two great clinics.
Room for horses/riders and auditors. Register below.
- April 17th IMTCA Buckle Series Trail Challenge - Grateful Pine Farm will be hosting the first Challenge in the Northwest IMTCA Buckle Series on Sunday, April 17th 2016!
Register to participate with your horse!
- Trail Park Pre-Opening to Boarders This Weekend! - We've been working hard on the trail park almost every day since designer Mark Bolender left! Now we've got landscaping implemented, ground stabilized, and a good deal of the smaller obstacles built. See photos of our progress and get more info on availability!
- Construction Underway at the Grateful Pine Horse Park - We broke ground on GPF's new mountain trail inspired horse park on April 27th. “This course is one of my little gems” said designer, Mark Bolender, who worked with the uniquely sloping site to...
- Sneak Peek! Grateful Pine Horse Park Coming Summer 2015 - Construction starts soon on Grateful Pine Farm’s NEW Half Acre Mountain Trail Park designed by national champion, Mark Bolender.