Grateful Pine has a limited number of spaces available for haul-in members of our community. Haul-in members can use the GPF facilities in a lesson or event with a Grateful Pine trainer. They are also invited to GPF social events and get special discounts and preferred access to clinics and events at Grateful Pine Farm.
Haul-in membership is by application only and costs $65/month per horse.
Please note, there is no longer a per diem fee for haul-ins.
All haul-in fees are covered by membership.
Fill Out Haul-In Membership Application
Benefits of Membership
- Use of all GPF riding and grooming facilities, including trail park!
- No per diem haul-in fees (per diem haul-in without membership no longer available).
- Community membership and invitation to social events and parties.
- The same discounts that our boarders get on clinic and show fees.
- Access to events that aren’t open to the public.
- Free auditing at many GPF hosted clinics.
If you are hauling in to GPF to use the trail park or arenas, please understand that you do so under the terms of the following guidelines. Any participant may be asked to leave or asked not to return if we feel the participant is not participating in accordance with our guidelines and rules.
All haul-ins must have a current haul-in membership in good standing. No per diem haul-ins or haul-ins without membership will be permitted. If your haul-in membership application is approved, you will be given a 14-day free trial. After your trial ends, if you would like to continue hauling-in, you will be charged $65/month for each horse. Horses may have multiple riders per membership, but not the other way around.
Haul-ins must be in a lesson or assisted by a GPF trainer.
No unsupervised haul-ins are allowed unless by special permission.
Haul-in members are permitted to use the trail park, bridle path, round pen, and indoor or outdoor arenas. Haul-in members may also use the cross ties and wash racks in A barn. No stall or turnout use is permitted. Please only ride on designated paths, arenas, or areas.
Do not take or use any bedding or feed. Feel free to help yourself to coffee, tea, or cocoa from the Keurig.
Clean up manure, hair, and hay around your trailer and grooming area before you leave, as well as picking up any manure in the arena footing or trail park.
Please don’t park your trailer directly in front of the barn or arena entrance. You may park on the other side of the parking lot by the horse trailers or in the field.
No dogs are allowed near the arena, trail park or barn. Dogs must stay in your car, unless by prior permission by GPF in the specified dog walking areas only.
No teaching/training, taking lessons from an outside trainer, or engaging in any commercial activities on the property without prior signed agreement with GPF and proof of insurance.
Please be considerate to boarders and other participants and respect all signage, closures and requests by staff or trainers.
Helmets recommended for all ages. Safe tack and attire required. Leg protection recommended for horses in the trail park. Loaner boots available – just ask.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kelly Munro at 425-681-2460 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Grateful Pine Farm Rules
1. Barn hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
2. Each person on the property must sign a release. Anyone other than you who will be riding, caring for or visiting your horse on a regular basis should be introduced to STABLE staff so that we know they have your permission to work with your horse.
3. No dogs or other pets allowed on the premises, except by prior revocable permission of STABLE in the specified dog areas on the west side of the farm. No pets allowed near barns, pastures, or arenas. $75 fine for each violation.
4. Do not feed, touch or handle anyone else’s horse without their explicit permission.
5. No smoking anywhere on the property. $75 fine for each violation.
6. Protective headgear required by all those under 18 years of age.
7. No riding, mounting or dismounting in barn aisle ways (except Barn A by tack room).
8. Clean up after yourself and your horse in all common areas, including sweeping the crosstie areas. You must remove your horse’s manure from the arena footing when you are done riding, before leaving the arena.
9. Keep your tack and equipment tidy in the tack room. Treats must be in mouse-proof containers.
10. Do not use anyone else’s tack, equipment, supplies or treats without their permission.
11. Park in designated areas only. No trailer parking or long term parking without agreement.
12. Do not groom, leave your horse tied, or work “at liberty” in the arenas. Please, use round pen. This is to protect and preserve the footing and base.
13. Use safe, appropriate and fair horsemanship at all times. If GPF determines that you are behaving unsafely or unjustly to you horse, you can be asked to leave. No tying on the bridle or ground tying. No excessive or prolonged use of force. No leaving your horse unattended in common areas. You must be under control when riding. No riding behind the barns or in turnouts, stay on bridle path and in arenas/trail course.
14. Proper and safe riding attire and equipment is required at all times.
15. C Barn, caretakers’ apartment, the pool area, and the main home are private.
16. If there are people riding, keep lunging or in-hand work brief (under 10 minutes) in the indoor arena. Lunge only at C end so gates are not blocked. Keep 2 horse-lengths off of the rail.
Fill Out Haul-In Membership Application