We are an all-breed, multi-discipline boarding facility located 5 minutes south of Snohomish, Washington. Horses at Grateful Pine Farm enjoy all-day turnout on our sunny 17 acre spread with views of the Cascades and Mt Baker, premium customized nutrition, and attentive horse-centric care by our highly qualified staff.
Grateful Pine Farm is located just a few minutes down the road from the equestrian entrance to Lord Hill Park, a 1,463 acre nature preserve with miles of riding trails. It’s also within 5-7 minutes of Pilchuck Animal Hospital in case of emergency. We are easy to access from 522, highway 9, or SR2 and less than 20 minutes from Woodinville and Everett.
- 20 x 40 meter indoor arena (wood blend footing)
- 80′ x 200′ lighted outdoor arena (sand footing)
- 50′ lighted round pen (sand footing)
- Beautiful private riding trails winding through the property
- Half-acre trail park with terrain and obstacles
- New boarder clubhouse with arena viewing windows! Two heated bathrooms
- Heated open tack rooms
- Indoor hot wash rack
- Automatic waterers in each stall and paddock
- Jumps, cones, arena trail, working equitation, and other training obstacles
- Spacious individual or buddy turnout paddocks
- Grass turnouts available in spring/summer
Our premium care board includes top-quality, lab-tested, Timothy hay and/or alfalfa, Micro-Phase vitamin/mineral balancer by Kentucky Performance Products, Haystack Special Blend forage pellets for horses with additional energy requirements, and feeding of owner-provided vitamins/supplements once or twice a day.
Inside boarded horses receive breakfast before turnout, dinner is waiting for them when they come back in the barn, and another meal is served at the 10pm night check. Outdoor cottages feature rationed slow feeding. The total daily amount of hay is placed within small hole nets for horses to graze at all day and night. In the morning, nets are opened to make sure every scrap is consumed, and refilled mid-day with the next day’s ration.
Stalls in the barn are cleaned and rebedded with absorbent dust-free pellet bedding daily. Turnouts are completely mucked out at least weekly. There is a constant supply of fresh water via auto-waterers in every stall and paddock which are emptied and scrubbed as needed.
Horses boarded inside are turned out after breakfast and in around 5pm for dinner in 100’+ long individual or 200’+ long buddy paddocks every day of the year including holidays and Sundays (except if inclement weather poses a safety hazard).
Outdoor cottage board includes 24/7 free choice between an approximately 40’x80’ paddock and a 4-sided enclosed matted, non-bedded shelter. All cottage paddocks contain Lighthoof for a generous mud-free area year round.
- Resident Trainers Available for Lessons and Training
- Trailer Parking (as available): $25/month
- Whole Raw Chia Seed Omega-3 Supplement: $20/month
- Rehab Care, re-bandaging, hand walking, etc.: $30/hour (regular and short terms medications administered no charge)
- Haul-in Membership: $65/horse/month (available for lessons with one of our resident trainers only), includes use of all riding and grooming facilities including horse park, indoor and outdoor arenas, trails, wash racks, cross ties. Plus discounts on events, clinics, and shows and invitation to all GPF community social events. Apply here for membership.
Fees & Availability
$600/month for a 12×12 matted and bedded stall in the barn with daily turnout.
$550/month for a 12×12 outdoor cottage with matted stall and attached paddock.
We are currently full, but would love to be in touch with you as soon as we have openings. To get on our wait list, fill out this short contact form, and will will be in touch when we know more about upcoming availability to meet you and give you a tour!